File manager recommendation?

Thomas Milne thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 14 01:25:41 UTC 2012

For some reason Gnome is broken on my system right now, so for the
time being I'm using LXDE, which isn't too bad. Unfortunately, though,
it uses PCManFM as a file manager, which is just terrible. I have
never used such a retarded FM. Nautilus is messed up along with Gnome,
so is there something similar to Nautilus in the meantime? Something
that recognizes network drives without handholding and doesn't show
files and directories in some random order?

Thanks!

--
Thomas Milne