Raspberry PI

John Martin martjh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 10 15:29:57 UTC 2012

Me. It arrived Wednesday, June 6, ordered February 29.

I'm also running the Debian April 19 distribution on an 8GB card. I
have a second card with Arch Linux in mind.

We're a one TV family. Hooking it up to the TV was sub-optimal from
ergonomic and marital standpoints so now it runs headless with SSH and
tightvncserver and I work on it from (yes, I admit it) a Windows XP
machine.

Curious how much extra cost a $35 computer can get you into.

Still playing. No big plans. But I love this little thing.

John