delving into ebook readers

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 8 21:57:37 UTC 2012

If you already have a phone with a decent screen, it might do. But I
haven't done any long-duration reading on my phone,

I've used Cool Reader[1] for ePub documents, which isn't awful. Doesn't
seem to do .PDF files, tho.

--Bob.

[1] http://crengine.sourceforge.net

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>         http://sobac.com/sobac/