Virtual Server Vendor Recommendations?

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 8 16:13:05 UTC 2012

I recommend installing some graphing/monitoring software such as Munin and
letting it do it's thing for a few weeks to build up a decent set of data.
It will graph memory, cpu, network, web activity, etc so that you'll have a
solid idea of what your usage requirements will be.

http://munin-monitoring.org/

-jason