Firewall configuration for Fedora 16

Ben Walton bdwalton-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 2 00:12:39 UTC 2012

> With a little work I was even able to manage Shorewall with Cfengine
> including check live rules.

I build my files dynamically based on lookups from dyndns services and
then distribute the results with cfengine.  This lets clients roam
around and have the access to various systems open up for them by
simply updating a dynamic registration.  It's pretty slick.

Thanks
-Ben
Ben Walton <bdwalton-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

Take the risk of thinking for yourself.  Much more happiness,
truth, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way.

-Christopher Hitchens