Linux friendly continuous ink supply system.

Aaron Doucette instantkamera-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 22 00:53:15 UTC 2012

The who point of a CIS is to negate the high costs, by buying both larger
quantities of ink, and getting it from 3rd parties.

OP: the big variable here is linux support, though you didn't mention that
your printing requirements include professional photo printing. That is
usually the monkey wrench. If you just need STD b/w and colour prints, you
should be fine with anything from the big 3.

OS aside, Epson make great printers and have the most third party options
for ink/cis.

Aaron