Offering old "Byte" Magazine

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 8 14:19:09 UTC 2012

I've got a large number of "Byte" magazines from the the late 1970s
though the mid-1980s to offer. Obviously I love to see these do better
than end up in a recycle bin, but I no longer want to give the space
over to these magazines.

Anyone interested? I can bring some of them to the next GTALug
meeting, but there are enough of these magazines that I could not
bring them all to the meeting (ie: I would be asking anyone who wants
them all to swing by my home (near Yonge & Eglinton) to grab the bulk
of the magazines.

Colin McGregor