Voltage Reduction Test February 7 (Ontario only)

Scott Allen mlxxxp-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 31 16:34:23 UTC 2012

On 31 January 2012 11:15, Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>  We get to find out how good our power supplies and UPS systems are.

Most power supplies, these days, are designed for nominal input
voltages down to 100V. Japan runs at 100V and manufacturers don't
bother designing specific supplies just for them.

Look and any universal switching wall wart. I bet it will say
100-240VAC. PC power supplies usually specify 90V minimum.

--
Scott