Republished Cisco equipments

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 23 16:34:37 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM, William Muriithi
<william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I am planning to walk across College street, but frankly, I do not
> remember seeing any of the shop selling Cisco equipments, just old
> computers

There was one on the south side, just a block or so west of Spadina,
that used to have some UNIX systems lurking about (HP/UX stuff, as I
recall).  But Cisco stuff is pretty much outside what the PC stores
would be expected to carry.

Searching on search engines for "used cisco equipment toronto" finds
pretty relevant looking links.  But I'm not sure it'll be particularly
cheap to buy from specialty places...