Riddle me on this one

Alexander Short Alexander.Short-V7Ve2fXh0sTQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 21 18:08:53 UTC 2012

Never seem to have this problem when I echo '' > apache.log vs an rm.

--

Alexander Short
Associate Director, IT Operations

Iovate Health Sciences Inc.
381 North Service Road West
Oakville, ON L6M 0H4
www.iovate.com
E-mail: alexander.short at iovate.com
Phone: 905.678.4024
Toll-Free: 1.888.334.4448 x 4024
Cell: 416.317.9924

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This electronic transmission and any attachments hereto are intended for the
confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential information belonging to Iovate. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action, based on
the contents of this electronic transmission and without Iovate’s express
authorization, is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that you
have received this transmission in error, please notify immediately by return
e-mail and delete and destroy this communication.

[Sent from a BlackBerry Wireless Device]