CuBox

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 21 06:11:41 UTC 2012

On 01/19/2012 08:55 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:
[...]
> What would likely be "pretty killer" would be a device with either no
> or minimal video, but *two* GigE ports, which could be turned into a
> Mighty Powerful Mighty Small Router.

Chris,

If your looking for something with Dual GigE, then the Dreamplug is the
device most likely to meet your needs.

http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-41-dreamplug-devkit.aspx

Admittedly, your dropping back to an ARMv5 instruction set and half the
memory of the Cubox. In trade you do get wireless b/g/n and bluetooth
though.

I actually own one of these devices if you wanted to get a look at it.

--
Scott Sullivan