PGP Key signing, February 7

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 18 21:32:06 UTC 2012

Ludovic Hirlimann <ludovic-fvQCAEqpdt0cWVvVuXF20w at public.gmane.org>, who's one of the QA guys on
the Mozilla project, is holding a key signing party at the Mozilla
offices.

The Keysigning party will happen in the Toronto mozilla office
at :

366 Adelaide St W, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario
Canada, M5V 1R9

at 7pm in order to people to attend.

If you plan on attending let me know and send me your public key and
I'll make a signing sheet with
fingerprints and names.

If people are interested, please contact him directly.

This is something that some TLUG folk have been interested in, at
times that has definitely not happened in a while.