Ubuntu first time

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 9 20:50:14 UTC 2012

Oh, once you helped me on this list how to go back to CentOS-like GUI -
I am almost ok for now, with Ubuntu. I mean, almost. But I use it by
necessity, not by choice. My preferences right now are not about
learning OS but about using programs that can be installed. Ubuntu
allowed me to install quite a few nice programs easy that I fighted with
for years on CentOS.

Besides, I am not at all impressed well. Perhaps indeed I should try
next day a pure Debian or like that.