All Video Editing Lovers

Syed Faisal Akber faisal-nMFrlatgk0VeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 9 00:17:02 UTC 2012

There are a number of video editing software available on Linux.

Here are just a couple:
CinelerraCV
Kino

Kino is more simplistic but works.  CinelerraCV is more advanced.
There is a Cinelerra version but the CV version is a fork maintained
by the community.

http://cinelerra.org/  <== Find CinelerraCV here.

Good luck,
Faisal