TV tuner card to give away...

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 8 19:30:58 UTC 2012

For anyone wanting to dabble with the likes of MythTV I have an
Avermedia TV98 PCI TV tuner card I am looking to give away (and could
easily bring to this Tuesday's GTALug meeting).

The TV98 card is a pretty lousy card on several levels, analog only,
CPU intensive, and requires the use of your sound card being just some
of the issues. Still, last time I used it, it did work. So, anyone who
would like to play with MythTV and can put up with a bit of hassle,
well, the price is right...

Let me know if you're interested, and we can go from there.

Colin McGregor