6in4 ipv6 tunnel hosting

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 29 03:04:34 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I am now in possession of a server with dual stack ipv4 and ipv6
connections.  I even have a /64 block of ipv6's.  I'd like to configure
this host to act as a tunnel broker for some of my other hosts.  I can
find plenty of information on configuring a client to connect to a
tunnel broker but nothing on how to configure the broker end.

There is mention of using Openvpn but I suspect there is a more native
way, something do to with protocol 41.  Besides I do not require the
encryption.

Does anyone have any experience with this that they can share?

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant