Seneca College and the Raspberry Pi.

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 23 16:36:07 UTC 2012

On 12-02-21 02:55 PM, Scott Sullivan wrote:
> Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix 14 Release Event
>
> Wednesday, February 22, 2012
> 3:00 - 5:00 pm - Presentations at 3:30 pm
> Seneca Centre for Development of Open Technology (CDOT), First floor, TEL
> Building, Seneca at York Campus (88 The Pond Rd, Toronto ON M3J 3M6)

Until I saw the message (partially quoted above), I didn't realize Seneca
was involved in some of the work surrounding the Raspberry Pi.

Did anyone on this list attend the event? By the time I saw the message it
was already half an hour in to the event and it would have taken me around 2
hours or so to get to the York campus by public transit from where I am.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.