What would you want from an Asterisk/VoIP Talk?

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 9 18:49:23 UTC 2012

I've heard some more then a few folks express interest in having an
Asterisk/VoIP talk at GTALUG.

I'd like to hear from you all what you'd like from just such a talk.

What information do you want or expect from such a talk?

What would you like instructional wise from such a talk (an actual walk
through, or just pointers to walk throughs)?

Any other thoughts/comments?

As a change of pace, please email _Me_ directly and I will summarize to
list the results come Monday.

--
Scott Sullivan