good deal on Linux notebook (today only)

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 3 22:18:21 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 03:06:49PM -0500, William Park wrote:
> Or, with English keyboard for that matter.  At stores yesterday, every
> laptop that I saw had French keyboard.  I'm wondering whether it's just
> for display, or whether they are actually trying to sell French keyboard
> in GTA.

Many brands have decided that it is "cheaper" to ship one model to Canada,
which means they ship it with canadian multilingual (which is NOT the
old french canadian keyboard).

Asus laptops at canada computers still for the most part have US
keyboards.

Thinkpads can be ordered with what you want.  Ideapads come with
multilingual keyboards only in Canada.

--
Len Sorensen