Looking for suggestions about new computer power supply

William Weaver williamdweaver-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 19 18:59:21 UTC 2012

This isn't quite what your looking for, but hopefully it still helps. I
personally stay away from Best Buy. I find they tend to mark up their
pieces or have "best buy exclusives" which are actually crappier than the
original and priced slightly higher. You can see that in the exclusive
NVidia line of video cards they sold. I think it was the Ti or TiX.

Canada Computers is good if you need to put your hands on it, else NewEgg's
service is phenominal in the States, and I can olny assume that their
Canadian counterpart is just as good. If you look at the reviews on the US
site anything with a good number of ratings and 4 stars is usually your
gold standard. 5 starts tend to either be leaps ahead of the competition to
the point where it's no contest or only reviewed a few times mostly by
non-technical users.

If you're willing to go that route I'd be happy to put together a few
reccomendations when I have some time.

Will