list problems?

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 17 14:26:16 UTC 2012

> I actually review my mail box and found the very same lull in message. I
guess we we're all to busy watching Season Finale of the Rob Ford Soap
Opera.

> I see the same lull, too.  Remember, after a season finale, they always
turn a popular train wreck into a Season 2...

> --
I read about Ford issues the other day and someone brought up a hypothesis
that its not a Ford problem but the idea of joining the Toronto and town
around it. Apparently, their needs are never going to be similar and hence
the constant bickering.  Kind of make sense.

Actually remind me of another such bad idea. The EU. Think the initial EU
kernel was a fine idea, but then someone decided to step up the idea and
the results is not petty.

William