(question) 3 antenna wireless card -- work with only 1 antenna?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 28 20:10:09 UTC 2012

It seems that "WDS bridge" is what I'm after.  Ok, here is
what I found so far:

    - I was hoping to buy another D-Link DIR-655 router, but
      it seems that "bridge" feature was removed in the latest
      firmware.

    - TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND router has "WDS bridge" feature.

Of course, the cheapest option is turn my tower around, but
it's not as easy as it sounds. :-(
--
William