Probably over the edge...

Glen Strom gstrom-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 20 23:07:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:51:32 -0400
Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> With the most recent posting to publicize a newsletter that seems to
> be promoting Windows "Warez" including pointers that seem to be to
> illegal copies of Windows binaries as well as keys to similar, it
> looks as though "craig chris" has leapt straight to activity that our
> mailing list documentation indicates leads to banning:  "Any
> subscribers who offers or requests pirated software, license keys or
> cracks, and similar will be dropped from the list without warning."

Perhaps many of you didn't remember his name. I did. He's been
bounced off of this list at least twice before for this behaviour. In
fact, I think the first time was way back when Jan Carlson was
moderating the list.

You might remember when he spammed the list a few
years back with some dating service stuff.

Since he's a repeat offender, perhaps a lifetime ban is in order?

--
Glen Strom
gstrom-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
gstrom57-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org