Trinity Kernel (was: Need help for an Android Ethernet driver)

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 20 15:44:37 UTC 2012

I've not used it, but my coworker has it on his Galaxy Nexus phone and
Nexus 7 tablet, and has been able to reliably overclock them both without
them becoming unstable, and increasing their battery life. Not sure the
details on how all that works, but it's pretty well known in the Android
hacking scene that most of the default kernel configs for devices aren't
terribly optiimized.

I was mostly meaning that with 3rd party kernels, you have more control
over what modules are loaded, so you might have a chance of loading it more
easily that way, but I have no "proof" of that, more of a hunch.

-jason