Toronto FreeNet

Alex Gabriel alex-os5u1bLqfxy+Ff04BfjinA at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 18 19:56:14 UTC 2012

.I've not heard that name in a while.  Not since I worked at Interlog (circa
1999), to say the least.  Are they still operational or have they gone the
way of the dodo bird? There's still a web site, but I've not gone through it
extensively.

Gabriel
"Someone has to take a stand against evil, why should it not be me?"