ZyXEL rack mount modems...

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 18 13:12:51 UTC 2012

I am looking for a new home for 16 14.4 kbps ZyXEL rack mount modems
designed to fit into a standard 19" rack (ie: 1 power supply case with
stupid back plane and 16 modems mounted in the rack). These 16 modems
were in service with the Toronto Free-Net for a while, but for the
last few years have been taking up space in my basement. The modems
were working when pulled from service but have not been powered up for
a few years.

Anyone know of a good home for these or should I send out for recycling?

Thanks.

Colin McGregor