RIP Linuxcaffe?

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 15 17:28:02 UTC 2012

I enjoyed the following:

S) Her Majesty the Queen:

Definition: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second and her successors.

Requirements: The Registrant's name must be that of Her Majesty the
Queen or, after a succession, the name of her successor.

So specific.

BRB, will ask Her Majesty  to register a domain name for me.

Renata Rocha
http://renata.org