Very OT: Who is behind vigilant citizen

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 5 17:51:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

Happened to chat with someone today and at some point, the recent gun
case at a movie theatre came up. I tried to explain that I believe it
was just a case of someone frustrated by lack of a job and projecting
his pain on society that he felt was not offering him a chance.
However, according to her, its more complicated that that, apparently
had to do with the movie industry involvement in dark religion and all
that crap. So I asked her source and apparently its a website called
vigilant citizen.

This being the first time I heard of them, I was curious and checked
it later. For me, it sound a tad off so I wanted to know who is behind
it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/about/

Its a Canadian but he has done a good job of not revealing anything
more than that. Anybody heard about him before?  For example, I
checked the owner of the domain and its hidden. Have not seen anybody
who has written about his agenda but he seem to have a good number of
followers.

Anyway, I like the fact that Internet allow everyone to self publish,
but some stuff are not too helpful.   I do agree that, in general it
if far more helpful than its downsides. Just wish people would be a
little critical of what they read, both from mainstream media and
small outlet there.

William