Hi-res refurb Dell laptop. Comments?

charles chris cccharlz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 5 12:52:12 UTC 2012

Almost all software is backward compatible.  Some manufactures may be slow
or may never provide drivers for the new OS, especially where older
hardware is concerned.

I remember many older printers did not have compatible drivers for Windows
7.

However, most times a new OS will detect and install older device drivers
automatically.

--
http://drpcdr.ca
http://jobcircle.ca