kernel module for armel

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 2 15:52:41 UTC 2012

On 08/02/2012 09:13 AM, Giles Orr wrote:
> As a matter of personal interest: comments online suggest that the
> Allwinner A10 chip in this device would run armhf fine, but most of
> the distros for this device are based on armel, and that armhf would
> run faster.  Is this true, and if so, why are the distros based on
> armel?

The dev's assosiated with Rhombus tech have nightly built "hardware
packs" with uboot and kernel images for the MK802.

http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/nightly_build_images/

Combine this with a Debian armhf rootfs image.

I'm starting to feel like an ARM install-fest would be a great meet-up idea.

--
Scott Sullivan