Where to find physically small USB memory keys.

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 1 16:24:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Colin McGregor <colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I've been playing around with an embedded style controller project,
> which I have working more-or-less the way I want, but because of the
> USB memory key is larger than I would like.
>
> Scott Sullivan has pointed me at a source of very small USB memory
> keys, but from a firm that only seems to do mail (web?) order in
> Canada, an issue as I would like to show this off early next week to
> some co-workers.
>
> So, does anyone know a source of VERY small 16+ GB USB memory keys in the GTA?

Well, I used to be a fan of the "Kingmax" keys.
http://www.kingmax.com/en-global/product/product/Model/Super_Stick_mini

The Kingston DataTraveller is very slightly longer than the Kingmax
ones, but seems more suitable to keychain usage:
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_632&item_id=045155

For Really Small, see the DataTraveller Micro:
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_632&item_id=33903R

They don't seem to have those in stock; you'd have to get them
shipped.  But there are doubtless other vendors around with
DataTraveller Micro.

http://www.shopbot.ca/pp-kingston-datatraveler-micro-16gb-kingston-price-357560.html