Where to find physically small USB memory keys.

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 1 11:53:14 UTC 2012

I've been playing around with an embedded style controller project,
which I have working more-or-less the way I want, but because of the
USB memory key is larger than I would like.

Scott Sullivan has pointed me at a source of very small USB memory
keys, but from a firm that only seems to do mail (web?) order in
Canada, an issue as I would like to show this off early next week to
some co-workers.

So, does anyone know a source of VERY small 16+ GB USB memory keys in the GTA?

Thanks.

Colin.