FireFox list-all-tabs button

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 30 02:38:49 UTC 2012

With FireFox 12, that button (looks a bit like a "v", near the right of
the tab bar) becomes part-time.  It only shows up when the tab bar
overflows.

That would seem to make sense.  Why do you need it when you can see all
the tabs?  However, seeing all tabs is not the same as seeing all of the
content of each tab.  As the tabs get smaller, the descriptive text gets
truncated and hard to recognize.  The list-all-tabs button let you see
much more of the content.

So I really dislike this FireFox change.

To reverse the change, I'm trying this add-on:
 <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/permanent-listalltabs/>