I am seeding an image of Linux Mint 9 LXDE

charles chris cccharlz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 26 08:28:17 UTC 2012

April 25, 2012, by Drpcdr.ca

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/75743475/LM9LXDE_16F.tbi

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/75743475/iflnet.iso

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/75743475/Read_Me.txt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/75743475/BOOTITNG.ISO

The above links to the same files I was unable to seed properly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

NB My free Dropbox account allows a limit of 20 GB/file/day

This means only 13 downloads per 24 hour period.

The paid service would allow 130 downloads per day.

My free account may be terminated at any time.

--
http://drpcdr.ca
http://jobcircle.ca