I am seeding an image of Linux Mint 9 LXDE

charles chris cccharlz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 21:57:14 UTC 2012

I am seeding using Windows NOT Linux.

and Linux Mint 9 LXDE is a LTR.

If I get great results from Isadora, why try another version?

I tried Linux Mint 10 LXDE and gnome desktop but found them really sluggish
on older PCs.

I only update what I need.

I refuse to upgrade!

Upgrade would only ruin a perfect thing!

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 5:44 PM, John Myshrall <jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On 12-04-23 02:00 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 01:20:19PM -0400, charles chris wrote:
>>
>>> Yes indeed.  However, it can be tricky!
>>> My torrent stops at 99.8 %.
>>> However, it downloads the 2 essential files needed, lm9lxde.tbi and
>>> iflnet.iso.
>>>
>>> Check out my linux mint 9 lxde image and give me some feedback
>>>
>> What is wrong with Linux mint 12 lxde from the official website?
>>

> Other than the Realtek RTL8168 bug which gives slow and unreliable
> internet connections of which a Linux driver update from Realtek
> http://www.realtek.com/**Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?**
> Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=**5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=**fa<http://www.realtek.com/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=fa>
> corrects .... not much.
>
> I agree with Lennart if you are going to seed, a later version would be
> preferred.

http://drpcdr.ca
http://jobcircle.ca
416 398 3772 OR 647 453 3327