I am seeding an image of Linux Mint 9 LXDE

John Myshrall jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 21:44:58 UTC 2012

On 12-04-23 02:00 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 01:20:19PM -0400, charles chris wrote:
>> Yes indeed.  However, it can be tricky!
>> My torrent stops at 99.8 %.
>> However, it downloads the 2 essential files needed, lm9lxde.tbi and
>> iflnet.iso.
>>
>> Check out my linux mint 9 lxde image and give me some feedback
> What is wrong with Linux mint 12 lxde from the official website?

Other than the Realtek RTL8168 bug which gives slow and unreliable
internet connections of which a Linux driver update from Realtek
http://www.realtek.com/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=fa
corrects .... not much.

I agree with Lennart if you are going to seed, a later version would be
preferred.