SSDs

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 18:44:53 UTC 2012

On 04/23/2012 01:38 PM, William O'Higgins Witteman wrote:
> Would an SSD help for general system performance?

One would think it would. You might need to be careful of how it is used. I
don't know how they hold up these days in applications where the SSD sees a
lot of write cycles.

There is a short video on the main page of Linux Journal that has some
comments about selecting an SSD. You might want to have a look at it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.