SSDs

charles chris cccharlz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 17:51:58 UTC 2012

My experience with Linux is very limited.

I do know that light versions run fast on slow old hardware.

Checkout my image of Linux Mint 9 LXDE.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7202851

I know that Windows responds well to an increase in virtual memory.

In Linux Mint this must be done at installation.

Also, I know that automatic updates often spoil the OS and this I disable
on my images of Windows and Linux.

--
http://drpcdr.ca
http://jobcircle.ca