GTALug (Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group) POG (Political Outreach Group).

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 14 14:41:12 UTC 2012

Just to note that the next GTALug POG meeting will be :

April 16th 2012, 7:00 PM at my place (near Yonge and Eglinton).
This will be discussions about where open source and politics cross
paths.

Anyone interested in attending please let me know, and I will send the
exact address (this is because my living room is ... not huge and I
would like to know how many people to expect).

Thanks.

Colin McGregor