Failure Notice

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 3 22:01:13 UTC 2012

Sending this message again as it bounced the first time with the error:
     <tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org>:
     No MX or A records for ss.org
Possibly some sort of DNS glitch.

-----
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Ivan Avery Frey
> http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/fedora-16-gnome-3-review,3155.html

Thank you for the link. It was a good review. The more I read about Gnome 3
the less I am inclined to use it. I don't want to "upgrade" my machine to a
version of distro that uses it and have to spend time customizing it to get
it to where it is close to what I am used to under Gnome 2.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.