An annoyance with Dolphin on Ubuntu

Jason Nicolaides voidpointer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 26 15:24:22 UTC 2011

Hey Jim,

I just started using Kubuntu 11.04 on my laptop and while I don't have the
same issue you are you may want to try resetting your configuration for
Dolphin.  Close all Dolphin windows and delete the following:

~/.kde/share/config/dolphinrc
~/.kde/share/apps/dolphin

When you restart Dolphin it will be back to defaults but it may clear yoru
issue.

Question:  if you press the F5 key does the window update?

Cheers,
Jason