eCommerce Provider?

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 20 15:32:37 UTC 2011

Something like OSCommerce should work for what you need there,
although it might be overkill, however it does handle all of the
communicating with a merchant gateway for you.  Probably some smaller
scale ones out there as well.

I believe that both Paypal and Google Checkout take ~2.9%-3% of each
transaction.  Full blown Merchant Gateways like Authorize.net don't
take a percentage, but instead have a registration fee and then charge
a monthly fee and/or a per transaction fee, although I don't recall
the numbers for that offhand.

A few others you might want to have a look at are:
beanstream
bluepay
iTransact
Landmark
Linkpoint
PSIGate

Some of them cater more towards international markets, but it's always
nice to check out the alternatives.

-jason