eCommerce Provider?

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 20 13:31:32 UTC 2011

William, do you need a payment/merchant gateway (solution for
accepting money and processing payments) and/or eCommerce software to
handle selling goods/services?

For the latter, I've always been a fan of OSCommerce as it's nice and
easy, open source webstore software that runs on AMP, but is feature
rich enough for most users.

For the former, there are a lot of options. Obviously there're options
like paypal and google checkout, but they take large percentages out
of the payment. If your company already has a method of taking credit
cards then contact your merchant for that and they might have
suggestions.  Authorize.net is a very reputable and common merchant
gateway worth checking out.

-jason