Interesting Development

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 11 17:36:34 UTC 2011

Thank God I don't use any of those large ISPs that are happy to give
this sort of information out and are only looking to ensure they are
'fairly' compensated for their efforts.

The smaller ISPs are more cognisant of their subscribers rights and in
general have been a lot less inclined to co-operate.

I suspect that if this does move north, it will only be subscribers to
the large ISPs who are targeted anyway, since they are more cooperative.
Yet another reason to dump Robbers and Hell, if you didn't already have
enough reasons.