Meet David Cake of Electronic Freedom Australia

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 9 02:26:58 UTC 2011

This Saturday evening David Cake (
http://www.efa.org.au/about/board/david-cake/ ) of Electronic Freedom
Australia will be here in Toronto at a party hosted Catherine Crockett
and Colin Heinz. David Cake is here in part due to DUFF (Down Under
Fan Fund) a program that help northern hemisphere science fiction fans
visit Australia and vice-verse. So, if you are into electronic freedom
issues and/or science fiction this will be a party worth attending...
The party details are:

Saturday at 8:00pm - Sunday at 8:00am
Party will be near Bloor and Bathurst.
Toronto, ON

If you wish to attend, please RSVP Catherine - crockett-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org - for
the exact address.

Do note that Catherine has requested that I promote this event as
widely as I can (here is hoping that she doesn't regret that
request...).

Colin McGregor

P.S., When I spoke to Catherine this afternoon I did warn her that
this message MIGHT be read by 500+ people and she was okay with
that...