What the heck happend with LibreOffice on Debian Unstable?

Terrence Enger tenger-P1ovA8G34VBEfu+5ix1nRw at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 6 12:17:19 UTC 2011

Thomas,

I have been following dev and discuss mail lists for
LibreOffice, and I have not noticed your problem mentioned.

If Debian support (I am not familiar with it) is not
helpful, you might ask on the discuss list at The Document
Foundation, discuss-DL+rna6QvqRRQ0oMI7lyI3G1qET/BF4J at public.gmane.org; IIRC you do not
have to be subscribed to the the list, but it might be
easiest: discuss+subscribe-DL+rna6QvqRRQ0oMI7lyIxlBQnHKHwzh at public.gmane.org

This suggestion is a bit remote from your problem, but your
question has gone unaddressed since yesterday, so I am
throwing it out.

HTH,
Terry.

On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 12:59 -0400, Thomas Milne wrote, under
the subject heading "What the heck happend with LibreOffice
on Debian Unstable?":