For any data recovery experts out there...

Lance F. Squire lance-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 5 00:49:24 UTC 2011

James Knott wrote:

> What happens with a Linux box. Windows doesn't recognize Linux file
> systems, so if that drive has been formatted with etx3 etc., Windows
> will want to format it.

Unknown,

It was formated and filled on Windows systems. I never did get a chance
to try it on a Linux system.

The owner of the flash drive had also alerted her Co.'s tech guy.

I figured I'd let him have a go first, and he succeeded in recovering
the files.

I must thank all who answered and the information that it was possible
to retrieve the files did lift her spirits in the interim. :)

Again thanks,

Lance F. Squire