Apache book recommendation

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 2 20:43:46 UTC 2011

Hi pal,

Most of what I know about Apache has been through google search and
reading apache manuals and in build apache documentation.  That petty
mean my knowledge is patchy as I tend to learn what is required as of
that day.  Its fine, but it make feel unable of how much I know of
apache.

I am thinking of fixing this and I need a good technical book that is
also a bit entertaining.  I do remember reading one in the bookstore a
while back and was impressed, but it seem Indigo bookstore is not
longer have it.  They have nothing Apache specific at the moment. So I
went online and Apache books looks dated and reviews a little
unhelpful. For example, I had planned to pick "Apache:  The definitive
guide" but boy, it has a not too impressive review from a good number
of people and not sure about it any more.

Anyone read any Apache book that they felt was really helpful, and
more Apache 2 centric?  Would appreciate if you could share that
information with us.

Have a great long weekend

Regards,

William