Advice on obtaining a web certificate

Jarl Stefansson jarl.stefansson-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 1 16:53:18 UTC 2011

I think GoDaddy is probably the cheapest but they are a bit "evil",
also keep in mind that if you will have old browsers or mobile devices
connecting they might not have all the Certificate Authorities that
modern browsers have and some have problems with Intermediate
certificates or chains.

Jarl

--
Regards,