Last few days for advance registration for FSOSS/Linuxfest 2011

Ushnish Sengupta ushnish.sengupta-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 24 19:35:19 UTC 2011

Yes, the one day Saturday registration of $20 is discounted compared to the
three day conference price (walk in $120).
The $20 essentially covers the lunch/snacks cost, there is no SWAG bag for
the one day Saturday registration.

We were told by a number of people in the community that they are working on
Thursday/Friday and can only attend Saturday.
So as conference organizers we responded with the Saturday only discount!

Given the opportunity to take in both scheduled presentations on Saturday
morning, and to talk on any topic of your choice during the unconference
session in the afternoon, we hope there is a good representation from the
community :-).

Ushnish